DANIA BEACH CITY COMMISSION
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009 - 6:00 P.M.
ANY PERSON WHO DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE WITH REGARD TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING OR HEARING WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDING, AND FOR SUCH PURPOSE MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDING IS MADE WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED.
LOBBYIST REGISTRATION REQUIRED. REGISTRATION AS A LOBBYIST IN THE CITY OF DANIA BEACH IS REQUIRED IF ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION IS BEING PAID TO LOBBY THE COMMISSION ON ANY PETITION OR ISSUE PURSUANT TO ORDINANCE # 01-93. REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE IN THE ADMINISTRATION CENTER.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, PERSONS NEEDING ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THESE PROCEEDINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE, 100 W. DANIA BEACH BOULEVARD, DANIA BEACH, FL 33004, (954) 924-6800 EXTENSION 3624, AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
IN CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS, WE ASK THAT YOU:
A.PLEASE TURN CELL PHONES OFF, OR PLACE ON VIBRATE. IF YOU MUST MAKE A CALL, PLEASE STEP OUT INTO THE ATRIUM, IN ORDER NOT TO INTERRUPT THE MEETING.
B.IF YOU MUST SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE, PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY OR GO OUT INTO THE ATRIUM, IN ORDER NOT TO INTERRUPT THE MEETING.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. ABATEMENT REQUESTS
1. Abatement request for John D. Thomas for property located at 161 NW 12th Avenue, Case #92-0226 (#0233-10-0450) (Supporting Docs)
2. Abatement request for Z. and Lillie Parrish for property located at 1251 W. Dania Beach Boulevard, Case #96-0016 (#0233-00-0490) (Supporting Docs)
3. Abatement request for Marvin Bennett for property located at 2111 SW 46th Court, Case #97-0340 (#0229-06-0161) (Supporting Docs)
4. Abatement request for Marie C. Hughes for property located at 801 Argonaut Isle, Case #99-0379 (#0233-19-0100) (Supporting Docs)
5. Abatement request for Marjorie F. Sanford for property located at 317 SW 15th Street, Case #00-0530 (#1203-10-1600) (Supporting Docs)
6. Abatement request for Vincent Ireland for property located at 257 SW 4th Street, Case #01-0142 (#1203-05-0060) (Supporting Docs)
7. Abatement request for Sharon Nielsen for property located at 4326 SW 48th Court, Case #02-2721 (#0136-06-2470) (Supporting Docs)
8. Abatement request for Marina Diaz for property located at 221 SW 2nd Place, Case #03-4422 (#1203-44-0060) (Supporting Docs)
9. Abatement request for Roberta H. Hansell for property located at 23 SW 3rd Street, Case #05-0213 (#1203-00-0310) (Supporting Docs)
10. Abatement request for Grady and Mary L. Coleman for property located at 266 SW 6th Street, Case #06-0469 (#1203-05-0120) (Supporting Docs)
11. Abatement request for Charles Cherry for property located at 301 SW 12th Avenue, Case #06-1126 (#1203-36-0589) (Supporting Docs)
12. Abatement request for Dorene Darling for property located at 123 NW 14th Way, Case #06-1361 (#0233-12-0070) (Supporting Docs)
13. Abatement request for Dorene C. Darling for property located at 210 NW 9th Avenue, Case #08-1181 (#0234-22-0030) (Supporting Docs)
14. Abatement request for Anna Fleurinor for property located at 331 SW 12th Avenue, Case #06-1617 (#1203-36-0400) (Supporting Docs)
15. Abatement request for SOS Land Corporation #3 for property located at 345 N. Federal Highway, Case #07-0328 (#0234-06-0750) (Supporting Docs)
16. Abatement request for Clive and Gertrude Forrest for property located at 4813 SW 44th Terrace, Case #07-1379 (#0136-06-0380) (Supporting Docs)
17. Abatement request for Haralambides Properties LLLP and Paula De Rosa, Et Al for property located at 215 SW 12th Street, Case #08-0049 (#1203-11-0010) (Supporting Docs)
18. Abatement request for Matilde Patricia Magliocca and Ramses Augusto Silva for property located at 317 SE 4th Terrace, Case #08-0534 (#1203-55-0290) (Supporting Docs)
19. Abatement request for Avelo Mortgage LLC for property located at 129 SW 5th Court, Case #08-0795 (#0234-30-0410) (Supporting Docs)
20. Abatement request for Johnathan Keller for property located at 4919 Tradewinds Terrace Unit 1004, Case #08-0812 (#0232-AB-0640) (Supporting Docs)