AGENDA (Supporting Docs)
DANIA BEACH CITY COMMISSION
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 - 6:00 P.M.
ANY PERSON WHO DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE WITH REGARD TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING OR HEARING WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDING, AND FOR SUCH PURPOSE MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDING IS MADE WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED.
LOBBYIST REGISTRATION REQUIRED. REGISTRATION AS A LOBBYIST IN THE CITY OF DANIA BEACH IS REQUIRED IF ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION IS BEING PAID TO LOBBY THE COMMISSION ON ANY PETITION OR ISSUE PURSUANT TO ORDINANCE # 01-93. REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE IN THE ADMINISTRATION CENTER.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, PERSONS NEEDING ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THESE PROCEEDINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE, 100 W. DANIA BEACH BOULEVARD, DANIA BEACH, FL 33004, (954) 924-6800 EXTENSION 3624, AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
IN CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS, WE ASK THAT YOU:
A.PLEASE TURN CELL PHONES OFF, OR PLACE ON VIBRATE. IF YOU MUST MAKE A CALL, PLEASE STEP OUT INTO THE ATRIUM, IN ORDER NOT TO INTERRUPT THE MEETING.
B.IF YOU MUST SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE, PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY OR GO OUT INTO THE ATRIUM, IN ORDER NOT TO INTERRUPT THE MEETING.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. ABATEMENT REQUESTS
1. Abatement request for Ruth Mae Wells and Roosevelt Wells for property located at 21 NW 6 Avenue, Case #07-0937 (#0234-01-2481) (Supporting Docs)
2. Abatement request for Douglas Hammond for property located at 3001 NW 45 Street, Case #07-2587 (#0229-01-0991) (Supporting Docs)
3. Abatement request for Tarn Tantikij for property located at 3121 SW 44 Street, Case #04-1264 (#0230-01-0480) (Supporting Docs)
4. Abatement request for Dorene Darling for property located at 123 NW 14 Way, Case #07-2893 (#0233-12-0070) (Supporting Docs)
5. Abatement request for Frank West for property located at 149 NW 14 Avenue, Case #07-1919 (#0233-11-0010) (Supporting Docs)
6. Abatement request for Al Bartosh for property located at 203 SE 2 Street, Case #06-1452 (#0234-18-0370) (Supporting Docs)
7. Abatement request for American Maritime Officers Bldg Corp of Florida for property located at 1002 SW 2 Avenue, Case #06-1310 (#1203-10-2160) (Supporting Docs)
8. Abatement request for A & J Subachan Invest Inc. for property located at 380 S. Federal Highway, Case #07-0158 (#1203-04-0010) (Supporting Docs)
9. Abatement request for Bank of New York Trust Co., JP Morgan Chase Bank, for property located at 35 SE 13 Terrace, Case #07-1883 (#1203-08-0211) (Supporting Docs)